Monday, November 12, 2007

'It looks and carries like an expensive overnight case!'

Yeah, but can you please pick the records up off the floor?

(click on image to ENLARGE)

'Do you like the two-tone Jamaican Sand and Ivory color combo on this model?'

Yes, I do, I do. It's a gorgeous player. I think I'd like to see it in the Caribbean Blue too. But seriously, those records...
... See, they're gonna get scratched or broken sitting on the floor like that - -

- - 'Motorola shaped the miracle fiberglass material into an almost acoustically perfect case...'

Uh-huh. See one of those dancing kids is gonna step on the records. And they're just - - sitting there, on that hard floor... What is that? Linoleum? Tile?
What - - are they having their little record hop in the kitchen?!? Yeah, I'll just bet THAT'S 'acoustically perfect'...

'Did you notice how even the lid on the player "baffles" and projects the sound like a bandshell?'

Listen, I'm gonna project YOU like a bandshell in a minute.
(sigh) Yes, I know it's none of my business how other people enjoy themselves.
Yes, I know all too well, I'm just an obsessive record-collector nerd, BE-LIEVE ME, I know...

...But for the love of God, CAN YOU JUST humor me, and PICK THE FREAKIN' RECORDS UP OFF THE FLOOR?!?. How hard is it? Put 'em on a table or something.
Gee, you could place them back in their sleeves, there's a thought. I won't even say a word if you don't handle them only by their damn edges. But PICK 'EM UP!!

RECORDS!!
OFF THE FLOOR!!
NOW!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY