Tuesday, November 18, 2008

He's proud of his bird

(click on image to ENLARGE in a new window)

This page from the January, 1965 issue of Better Homes and Gardens magazine caught my eye the other day, as we once again approach full immersion in the holiday gluttony and familial anxiety season.

(Sorry, it appears that this time around it's a 'Bah Humbug' year for me. I'll get over it - - maybe even before January)

This being the internet, I felt obligated to take a stab at fishing for more info on turkey-stuffer Harvey Beffa.

Lo and behold, I was able to find photos of Mr. Beffa at a History of Falstaff Beer web page (and the accompanying 'Galveston Brewery Tour' page).

Seems Harv was a VP at Falstaff in the 1950's.

Learn something new every day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY