Friday, April 10, 2009

...and we're back

Weeks & weeks later, and at last I'm ready to resume the bloggery I so enjoy.

The blog was in stasis, longer than I'd expected, just as I suspected it would be.

Many thanks to those who sent comments and other notes of concern. It was greatly appreciated.

Avoiding the boring details, the blog was down while I was away and traveling to take care of some tedious fluxed-up responsibilities elsewhere, and dealing with some pesky but thankfully minor health issues. Y'know, life stuff.

I hate explanations of inactivity in blogs almost as much as I hate to hear myself complain, but - - gee whiz, things have been extra challenging lately...

... maybe for you too? Who knew?!?

So, the blog is back 'live' again, and my desire is to keep it up and running at some kind of regular pace, and to keep sharing distractions and other essential nonsense that will be of interest to folks just like you.

We'll see how that goes. What happens next?

There are no guarantees, and it seems change is the only constant.

Thanks for your time, and thanks for stopping by.

Enough 'State of the Blog', back to the fun stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY