Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sunday Snippets is brought to you each week by RAnn at a This, That and the Other Thing.

This week began with a Music Monday featuring the talented Bobby McFerrin, singing the Wizard of Oz.

Art and Beauty Tuesday featured a hauntingly beautiful painting called The Hope of the Penitent by Robert S. Brown.

I did two book reviews this week, Bread & Water, Wine & Oil by Archimandrite Meletios Webber and Emotional Alchemy by Tara Bennett-Goleman.

I also tried a recipe from the Depression by Clair from YouTube--A Poor Man's Meal.

Today, I talked about the scripture passage that tells us not to let yourself be troubled, and about the shortness of life and, an addition to my icon corner.

It's been a great blogging week.  I'll see you next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY