Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sunday Snippets is brought to you each week by RAnn at a This, That and the Other Thing.

Music Monday this week featured Percy Grainger.  Art and Beauty Tuesday highlighted the most exquisite sculpture of The Assumption by Egid Assam and Poetry Wednesday was a reprise of Billy Collins' poem, Forgetfulness.  I reviewed 2 books this week: The Essential Jesus and The Great Emergence.  For Scripture Saturday, I talked about Jesus' prescription for worry and how trusting in God could change society.  Also on Saturday, I talked about calumny and detraction as a sin against peace.

On a lighter note, I posted a picture of 2 alpacas that I saw on the square at the farmer's market this morning.

Have a wonderful week, everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY