Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Catholic Company is having a contest and is asking us to take part.

They are giving away a Serenity Prayer cross which is a 10" resin cross with the 12 step Serenity Prayer printed on it.

To enter, simply post a comment here about what The Serenity Prayer means to you. On Friday, December 10, I will draw a name from all those who comment and announce it on the blog. I may also post one or more of the comments separately if appropriate.

The winner will then send me his or her address and which I will send to The Catholic Company who will then mail you your prize.

This is a perfect time of year for remembering the importance of serenity!

The Serenity Prayer
God, grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can
and the wisdom to know the difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY